|The Englishman (Multiplayer Character)|
Frederick Downcastle at Bunker Hill
19 November, 1749
17 March, 1797 (aged 48)
British Army (1767–1783)
Character Background Edit
The Englishman was an English commander of the British army who was a veteran of the American Revolution. After the war, the Englishman traveled to France as a spy for England to make sure things didn't go to out of hand. Whilst in France, the Englishman joined the Templars after meeting Germain and agreed with their morals and beliefs, and became a loyal member of their cause.
Unique Moves Edit
These are the moves performed by the Englishman when being controlled by the player.
(Low Profile, Front)
The Englishman approaches his victim and unsheathes his sword. Once the victim is close enough, the Englishman hits them in the face with the hilt of his sword. The Englishman then stabs the victim in the stomach before they can recover from the hit to the face, killing them.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Englishman walks up to his victim and slashes them across the back twice. The Englishman then drives his sword into the victim's spine, killing them.
(High Profile, Front)
The Englishman runs up to his victim and punches them in the face twice before slicing them in the neck, killing them.
(High Profile, Back)
The Englishman runs up to his victim and slices at their leg, causing them to fall over. The Englishman then kills his victim with a stab through the head.
- "Prepare to die!"
- "You think you scare me?"
- "My sword always finds its mark."
- "You'll be dead before you know it!"
Normal weapons Edit
- Longshot: unlocked at level 21
- Axe of the Army: unlocked at level 39
- Trophy: unlocked at level 50
Prestige weapons Edit
- Distinctive bullet: unlocked at prestige 4, level 12
- Skull-splitter: unlocked at prestige 4, level 20
- Blade-in-the-crowd: unlocked at prestige 4, level 45
- Englishman: unlocked at level 0
- Black Death: unlocked at level 40
- Spanish heir: unlocked at prestige 4, level level 50
- Templar-puppeteer: unlocked at prestige 5, level 30